Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment?
Do you love children?
Do you appreciate professional learning and growth opportunities?
Is it important for you to work in a warm and supportive community?
Are you interested in meeting colleagues and families from all over the world?
At Vancouver Talmud Torah, we provide a stimulating and challenging educational environment infused with meaningful learning experiences. Our school serves families from a diverse range of Jewish backgrounds and religious practices. We are Western Canada's largest Jewish community day school and have 100 years of experience behind us!
Our faculty are an integral part of our school community. VTT provides the opportunity to work in a collaborative, innovative and engaging educational setting and we are committed to on-going professional development and mentorship. Our school offers a culture that values academic excellence, community, inclusivity and social responsibility.
If working for our school excites you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply if you have the following qualifications:
• Current certification or eligible for certification with the TRB.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Skill in differentiating instruction and fostering a collaborative and creative environment with colleagues.
• Ability to use a wide range of learning strategies and teaching styles according to the needs of students.
• Possess a comprehensive background in the BC Ministry of Education core subject areas.
• Proficiency using technology to enhance the curriculum.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and an propensity for creative problem-solving.
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter in PDF to email@example.com.